Anyway, Jordan (my brother) and I were playing survival in Minecraft, we worked on our house all day. It was a dirt house, and now it is cool. But that night, we went outside and we fought mobs like creepers, zombies, skeletons, and endermen. We were doing pretty good, when my health bar started going down. I started losing health points, and I looked franticly around for a sheep, pig, or something else to eat their meat. But I could not find any. Tips:
- WORK ON YOUR HOUSE, THEN FIND MEAT. This is helpful, because tonight you will need it.
- MAKE A WOOD PICKAXE. You will need this to mine 9 blocks of stone, then make a furnace. Cook your meat in the furnace using wood or coal or charcoal.
- USE YOUR MEAT WISELY. You will need to conserve it for tonight. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.
When I was dying of hunger, we ran to a mountain, there the monsters could not get us. So I died, and Jordan collected my items for me. but, he was not very careful, and a spider jumped on him, killing him.
- BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDING AREA. This will be helpful when you are out at night.
- KILL COWS TO MAKE LEATHER ARMOR. This will help reduce the damage that you take.
- ORGANIZE YOUR HOTBAR. This might just save your life.
Thank you for reading! Bye!