Saturday, June 17, 2017

IIIIIII'M BACK!

shooting bottle rockets off on Sunday
Hello! I am back today and I have a cool science experiment that I did with a very special grandpa. We used his air compressor, a soda bottle rocket, and a tube. When you pressed the valve and held on for about 3-5 seconds, then release, it goes in a wide variety of heights, 20-55 feet. If you want to see it on youtube, just look for my channel and look for the video. I used:

  •  2- 2 liter soda bottles
  • 1 plastic Solo cup
  • 1 pointed yarn spool
  • some cardboard
  • 1/3 roll Dollar General duct tape
I was going to paint it, but I realized that paint does not stick to duct tape. so I just wrote U.S.A on the side and drew a little window. Maybe you can make one! 
    Thanks,
             Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it.