Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Whiskers-the fish, not the beard kind

Hello, Blog readers!
I am back with some new news.
So, This is after Christmas. This is when I got my new fish, Whiskers.
Whiskers interview:
Me: Hello, Whiskers.
W: Hi, Sam.
Me: What waters are you from?
W: The amazing Bass Pro Shops waters.
Me: Did you have any friends there?
W: Nope, I just ate all of my friends. That is why I am so stuffed.
Me: Umm, okay. Moving on.
Me: What was it like being cramped in a tiny box until Christmas?
W: It was very painful.
Me: What kind of fish are you?
W: A Channel Catfish, the best kind out there.
Me: Thank you for your time.
W: Anytime, Sam.
END OF INTERVIEW
So, I hope you learned a bit about Whiskers. Thank you for Your time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it.